Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
IT Sales Account Executive for Memphis
The ideal candidate will be an experienced salesperson who is comfortable generating sales leads with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. This candidate will be able to understand a prospective client’s needs and offer an ideal solution. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and have a positive track record of exceeding outlined goals. Travel will include the Nashville and Memphis TN areas.
The role will involve supporting the existing sales efforts at key accounts and driving new customer opportunities primarily focused on Tennessee. Candidate will be expected to have a working knowledge of IT solutions including Cloud, Infrastructure, Information Security, Analytics, and DevOps. The role will include presenting information to customers, attending product training, achieving product sales certifications, building and maintaining customer and partner relationships, and growing the Silex customer base.
· Identify and target sales lead
· Build and maintain relationships with clients
· Set and exceed sales goals
· Prospect clients and understand their needs
· Budget and allocate resources efficiently to maximize outcomes
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
· Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
· Ability to work independently as this position is remote
· Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process
· Experience in managing a book of business
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time